Position: NO VACANCIES CURRENTLY
|Aim of the Job:
||Delivery of client projects
||Project Team Lead / CTO
||£37,000-£43,000 per annum (depending on candidate & experience)
||40 per week. The role will naturally require an element of flexible working in order to accommodate project delivery outside client operating hours where required.
- To deliver client projects, services and solutions on time and within budget to the Team Metalogic service standards.
- To contribute to the business being a technical innovator, offering the latest technology via best in class service, always ahead of the competition.
Skills & Competencies Required:
- A strong and broad technical understanding of IT networks, infrastructure and systems for the full delivery lifecycle (design, build, configure, support, troubleshoot)
- Microsoft Azure technologies (IaaS, PaaS, SaaS, Office 365)
- Routing & Switching technologies (Cisco, Dell EMC)
- Virtualization technologies (VMware vSAN, vCenter, vSphere from 6.0 upwards)
- Windows Server technologies (Windows Server 2012 R2, Server 2016, Server 2019) and associated core roles including but not limited to AD, FSMO, DNS, Group Policy, IIS, RDS & RemoteApp.
- Storage technologies (iSCSI, NFS)
- Firewall & Hardware VPN Technologies (Palo Alto, Cisco, Draytek)
- WAN connectivity (xDSL, Ethernet, MPLS)
- Structured Cabling (racking/stacking, patching, terminating, troubleshooting)
- Windows Desktop Operating Systems (Windows 10)
- Mac Operating Systems (OS X)
- Role-specific Industry Certifications (Network+, CCNA, Microsoft Azure, Microsoft Office365, Microsoft Server, Palo Alto)
- Project Management (project schedules, deliverables, Gantt charts, Microsoft Project)
- PSA/RMM Tools (ConnectWise, Continuum, Auvik, IT Glue)
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Flexible Working (including some occasional unsocial hours)
- Ability to work on their own
- Problem solving, prioritisation & decision making
- Excellent Customer Service & Engagement levels
Duties shall include but not be limited to the following:
- Design, build, configure & deliver Microsoft Azure based projects, sometimes autonomously for smaller scale projects, or as part of a team.
- Design, configure & deliver network infrastructure, server and desktop-based projects, sometimes autonomously for smaller scale projects, or as part of a team.
- Install, configure & troubleshoot network infrastructure equipment to customer premises.
- Install & configure hardware/software to client servers/workstations.
- Install & configure current lifecycle Windows servers to both physical and virtual environments.
- Ensuring full and complete documentation at all times and to a high standard.
- To take ownership of and troubleshoot hardware/software issues and identify solutions where required.
- To liaise with customers, technical vendors and suppliers where required.
- To provide project handover and customer training on completion of projects.
- To attend and contribute to project planning and review meetings.
- To keep up to date with advances and practices in key technical areas as aided by the company continued professional development (CPD) programme and individual training plans.